Bookings, Cancellations and Changes
The following terms apply to all appointments made for Monday to Saturday We require a 50% booking deposit for all treatments and payment in full for any treatments charged at £10 or under. At least 24 hours notice is requested if you need to cancel or change your appointment; otherwise the late cancellation costs as laid out below will be charged. Cancellation or change of treatment times within 24 hours of your booking will incur a charge of 100% of the full treatment value or full payment for treatments if under £10. If part of a booking is cancelled or changed after arrival, the full cost of the treatment(s) as booked will remain payable upon departure. As we are unable to judge reasons for change, cancellation or non-arrival, guests are reminded that no exceptions to the above conditions will be made and that any booking made with the spa (verbal or written) forms a legally binding contract.
Changes to your appointment after booking
If a requested therapist is not available at the time of your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness, we reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative therapist. Rarely, due to circumstances beyond our control, it is necessary to cancel or reschedule an appointment time, however if this is necessary, we will contact you by telephone as soon as possible.
Applies to couple or group bookings: A minimum of 72 hours notice is required for cancellations or changes to appointments otherwise the charges outlined in bookings, changes and cancellations will apply.
Late Arrival for Treatments
Please note that if guests arrive late for an appointment the treatment time will be shortened to ensure subsequent treatments run on time. The full price of the treatment will be charged.
The Management request that all mobile phones be turned off or placed on silent whilst in the spa to ensure a relaxed atmosphere and to ensure that others are not disturbed during quiet treatments.
We respectfully ask that adults do not bring children under the age of 14 into the spa for health and safety reasons and to keep noise levels to a minimum to avoid the disturbance of other guest’s treatments. Children over 14 receiving treatments who are still minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Management reserve the right to ask for children to be removed if unable to comply with pamperbanana terms and conditions.
We take the issue of client confidentiality very seriously. All personal information and treatment details are kept securely and in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party outside of the pamperbanana business. E-mail addresses which have previously been given voluntarily can be removed at any time upon request.
Gift Vouchers are non refundable and are valid for 12 months from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date. Vouchers cannot be sold, redeemed for cash or transferred. Your gift voucher number must be quoted at the time of booking and the voucher handed to the therapist at the start of your treatment. Our late cancellation terms also apply to gift vouchers, which will be voided at the spa should you fail to give the required notice or fail to arrive for your appointment.
Gift vouchers cannot be used for payment or part payment of courses, nor can they be used in conjunction with any other offers of promotions.
pamperbanana Gift Vouchers are not redeemable against the following items or services:
- Spa Retail Products
- Doctor Led Treatments
- Part payment for Treatment Packages
Once paid for, courses are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This also includes partly taken courses which are also non-refundable.
We accept all major credit and debit cards. All prices displayed are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of publishing.
We reserve the right to change or withdraw any prices, terms, conditions or offers at any time without prior notice. We also reserve the right to refuse a booking.
pamperbanana website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘pamperbanana’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 79 Fouracre Road, Downend, Bristol, BS16 6PH. Our company registration number is OC348953. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
pamperbanana online purchases
Once an order has been placed PayPal will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide on your registration form. PayPal acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding agreement between “us”.
All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Payment will be debited to your account before despatch of your purchase.If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Once users are outside of the pamperbanana website, “we” take no responsibility for content or services PayPal provides.
During periods where the UK experiences bad weather conditions,pamperbanana cannot guarantee 1st Class recorderd delivery (UK Delivery only).
Delivery time for all Royal Mail UK 1st Class postage is normally next day delivery Monday - Saturday.